1. Australia standard
2. CE certificated and ISO9001:2008
3. Customer design
4. Quickly site assemble
5. Competitive price
Silverwood Light steel house system
1. We have got the CE certificated for the light steel framing system. we can supply all the finishing materials that have the CE certificate.
2. We have exported the products more than 50 country around the world. And have more than 10 years experience in this region.
3. We supply the supervisor and labors if client need.
4. We got the Australia standard window, sanitary, electrical, water pipe etc, and our framing system have already proved by the Australia Engineer.
5. We have more than 100000sqm factory area, and the manufacture capacity can be 30000sqm per month.
6.This structure has very good integrity performance with light self-weight, and can resist over 8-grade earthquake and hurricanes of wind speed of 50meter/second.
Steel framing: 0.75~1.6mm , Z275~350 galvanized steel profile, strength: G350~550
Roof: Colored-asphalt shingle, 0.5mm color-bond steel roofing, 75mm PU sandwich roofing sheet.
Floor: 10mm Anti-slip ceramic, 15mm bamboo flooring, 18mm solid wood flooring
Window: AS standard aluminum double E glass window
External door: AS standard aluminum double E glass sliding door
Internal door: Solid wood door surface with white paint
External wall cladding: 75mm AAC panel, 15mm pattern fiber-cement cladding
Internal wall: 12mm gypsum board with emusion paint
Ceiling: 10mm Gypsum board with emusion paint
Sanitary: Water-marked certificated
Wall and ceiling insulation: R2.5 140mm glass wool insulation
Kitchen: MDF cabinet surface with lacquered paint and bench top with quartz stone
Electrical fittings: As standard wiring, power point, switch, light, circuit-breaker
Gutter: PVC gutter with down pipe& Aluminum gutter with down pipe.
1. All the materials are well packed by the plywood or the steel skid before loading the container.
2. One 40’HQ can load about 80 square meter building.
3. All the materials are well fixed and tight to prevent the moving during the transport.
4. Loading plan will be designed before the materials loading to utilize the loading space and reduce the shipping cost